Membership of The Arts Society Fylde
Our programme includes 10 lectures a years on a diverse range of arts-related subjects. A membership application form for the 2018/19 season is available to download here. Please contact our Membership Secretary Denise Malpas – Tel: 07399 870179; Email: email@example.com – if you require any further information.
Please see below for forms on renewing your Membership
In September 2018 our Society will be moving to larger premises at the Lowther Pavilion in Lytham.
Membership offers you:
- Free admission to our lectures
- Additional Study/Special Interest Days
- Social activities
- Opportunity to join UK/European arts-based tours
- Opportunities for volunteering, such as Church Recording Group, Heritage projects and Young Arts
- The Arts Society’s quarterly magazine ‘Review‘
- Our own biannual newsletter, ‘In the Picture‘
- Access to arts-based visits to stately homes, galleries and other events
- A chance to learn more about the arts, meet new people and have fun!
Events other than the lecture programme – for example – visits and Special Interest Days, will be charged separately. We aim to cover our costs on these events. Any incidental profits are ploughed back into the society for the benefit of our members.
If you would like to attend one of our lectures as a non-member you will be made welcome. Costs are £8.00 admission with some restrictions on the number of times you can attend. Please contact our Membership Secretary Denise Malpas Tel: 07399 870179. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get a flavour of our lectures and other events by visiting the Lecture Programme; Visits, Tours & Events; and Special Interest Days pages. Maybe you’d like to take a look at our newsletters and we also have an extensive photo library of our events.
Renewing your membership
A membership renewal form for the 2018/19 season can be downloaded and printed here. You may pay by cheque or bank transfer. An accompanying letter from our Chair is also available for downloading. Please also remember to fill in the Gift Aid form – thank you.