Membership of The Arts Society Fylde
Our programme includes 10 lectures a years on a diverse range of arts-related subjects. A membership application form for the 2021/22 season is available to download here. Please contact our Membership Secretary Lesley Peabody-Brewer – Tel: 07932 656437; Email: email@example.com – if you require any further information.
In September 2018 we moved to larger premises at the Lowther Pavilion in Lytham. The move has enabled us to close our waiting list and enrol all who wish to become members.
Membership offers you:
- Free admission to our lectures
- Additional Study/Special Interest Days
- Social activities
- Opportunity to join UK/European arts-based tours
- Opportunities for volunteering, such as Church Recording Group, Heritage projects and Young Arts
- The Arts Society’s quarterly magazine ‘Review‘
- Our own biannual newsletter, ‘In the Picture‘
- Access to arts-based visits to stately homes, galleries and other events
- A chance to learn more about the arts, meet new people and have fun!
Events other than the lecture programme – for example – visits and Special Interest Days, will be charged separately. We aim to cover our costs on these events. Any incidental profits are ploughed back into the society for the benefit of our members.
If you would like to attend one of our lectures as a non-member you will be made welcome. Costs are £8.00 admission with some restrictions on the number of times you can attend. Please contact our Membership Secretary Lesley Peabody Brewer Tel: 07932 656437. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can get a flavour of our lectures and other events by visiting the Lecture Programme; Visits, Tours & Events; and Study Days pages. Maybe you’d like to take a look at our newsletters to give you a broad picture of our activities and members’ interests.