Lectures take place on the first Wednesday of the months September – July (please note that there is no lecture in January). Lectures start at 2.00 pm promptly.
From September 2018 onwards our new venue for lectures is the Lowther Pavilion, Lytham St Annes.
The Lowther Pavilion
Lytham St Annes FY8 5QQ
Tel: 07399 870179. Email: email@example.com
- Refreshments are available from 1.15 pm at a small cost. The Pavilion also offers a cafe.
- More cafes/restaurants are located in Lytham town centre, a few minutes walk away
- Car parking is available inside the park grounds. When space allows, approximately 30 spaces are available at the reduced rate of £1 per day for members – membership cards must be shown
- Parking is allowed on many of the streets/roads surrounding The Pavilion
- The venue is easily accessible via public transport; bus numbers 7, 11 and 68 stop close by
- Lytham Railway Station is a 10 minute walk away
For information on membership please click here