The Artroom Gallery shows a limited number of original artworks on the walls in the gallery alongside its regular craft pieces. New artwork is shown every three months usually with a seasonal theme.
This season’s Autumn Exhibition features works from:
- Lucy Wray – Pictures of hares, foxes, owls and birds. Made from recycled and reclaimed materials
- Pat Ellacott – drawings coloured with pastels of cattle
- Lindsey Tyson – embellished felt landscape pictures with trees, deer, hares and other countryside creatures
- Katie O’Neil – contemporary ceramics
A preview is available here.
Artroom Gallery was established in September 2007 with the aim of highlighting talented UK artists and designer-makers, giving the public the opportunity to purchase special, unique, hand – crafted artworks. Lancashire and northern artists feature prominently, many of whom are members of Made in Lancashire Arts and Crafts, some from Garstang.
Artwork is carefully selected by The Arts Society Fylde member and owner Helen Carr and visual consultant Linda Robinson with the emphasis on beauty, quality, and originality. The Artroom Gallery streams with light making it an ideal space for viewing art and craft. Helen and Linda both have art degrees and will offer advice and knowledge about the artwork offering help with selection, sourcing and hanging of pieces.
The gallery presents a range of affordable, unique hand-crafted artworks including paintings, prints, ceramics, glassware, and designer crafted, jewellery, textiles and items made of wood.
Exhibitions are held seasonally to showcase the work of particular artists and designer-makers.
You can find news about artists at the gallery on its Facebook page.
- Open Monday – Saturday 10.00 am – 5.00 pm; Wednesday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm; Sunday closed
- Location Artroom Gallery, 15 High Street, Garstang, Presto, Lancashire PR3 1FA
- Tel: 01995 600400; email: email@example.com