Jerwood Makers Open
1 February – 4 October 2020
Jerwood Makers Open was launched in 2010 to recognise and promote the significance of making and materials within contemporary visual arts. This seventh edition of Jerwood Makers Open brings together new commissions by artists Mark Corfield-Moore, Forest + Found (Max Bainbridge and Abigail Booth), Lucie Gledhill, Bethan Lloyd Worthington and Tana West.
Further information on each of these artists is available here.
- Opening times Tuesday to Sunday 10 am to 5.00 pm
- Location Manchester Art Gallery, Mosley Street, Manchester M2 3JL
- How to get there: By Metrolink – St Peter’s Square or Market Street stations are the nearest Metrolink stations-both are on the Altrincham and Eccles lines; By Bus – Nearest bus stops are in Piccadilly Gardens or on Princess Street; By Train – to Manchester Piccadilly, Manchester Oxford Road or Manchester Victoria stations – take the Metrolink from Victoria or Piccadilly (Altrincham or Eccles direction) to Market Street or St Peter’s Square; By Car – parking is available at the NCP car parks on Chepstow Street, Faulkner Street or Sackville Street – all are within five minutes of the gallery
- This is a free exhibition
- Further information 0161 235 8888