Day visit to Leeds Art Gallery & Christmas Market
Thursday 14 December 2017. Cost is £14.50 per person
The Gallery also incorporates the Art Library (25,000 books), a Craft and Design gallery and shop, and the Tourist Information Office, whose shop also serves the Gallery. There is lift access for those for whom steps pose a challenge.
A small Christmas Market is located in the Millennium Square behind the Art Gallery.
The cost is £14.40 per person, which includes coach travel to and from Leeds. Several pick up and set down locations are available:
- 8.30 am Poulton bus station by the Library
- 8.40 am Bispham Road bus stop near the police station
- 8.50 am Layton Westcliffe Drive Tesco
- 9.15 am St.Annes Ashton Gardens
- 9.25 am Ansdell opposite the Fairhaven pub
- 9.30 am Lytham Assembly Rooms bus stop
We aim to be in Leeds for 11.oo am and will leave at 3.45 pm. Because of traffic the return journey will take longer.
A booking form is available to download here.
- Booking by post: Mrs S. O’Shea, Flat 11, Seville Court, Ansdell Road South, Lytham St.Annes. FY8 5RG
- By Email: email@example.com By text: 07765020826
- Enquiries: 01253 392310 or 07765020826
Booking forms and bookings will be available at the December lecture.