7 October – 1 December 2023
A redisplay of the panelled room in Old Tullie House, showcasing Sheila Fell and Percy Kelly’s different approaches to the varied Cumbrian landscape, which inspired much of their work. alongside, contemporary artist Lynn Dennison incorporates natural motifs in her costume sculptures. Her pieces have recently been acquired through the Contemporary Art Society and are on display in the museum for the first time.
Included with admission. Free for annual ticket holders and Members.
- Monday – Saturday 10.00 am – 4.00 pm; Sunday – closed
- Location: Tullie House, Carlisle
- Cost: Adult £15 (lasts for 12 months); Children up to 17 years – free; tickets can be purchased online
- Directions The gallery is close to the town centre and is within walking distance of the rail station and bus route
- Contact: Tullie House Museum & Art Gallery, Castle Street, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA3 8TP. Tel: 01228 618718; email: firstname.lastname@example.org