Autumn 2023 issue of our newsletter ‘In the Picture’ now available
The autumn 2023 issue of The Arts Society Fylde’s newsletter, In the Picture, was distributed electronically at the beginning of October. You can read it by clicking here
Please do forward the link to any friends or contacts who might be interested in our Society.
Once again, a big thank you to those members who contributed items for this issue; we really do value your input. If you would like to contribute an item for the spring 2024 issue please get in touch with the editor Pam Foster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of this latest issue are listed below.
- Letter from our Chair
- Dates for your Diary
- Art, photography and architecture at Compton Verney, by Fiona Walmsley-Collins
- ‘Enjoy The Show’ – Preston’s outdoor photography exhibition, by Pam Foster
- Giant inflatable wonderland of dots, by Pam Foster
- History, art and fairies at Port Sunlight, by Jean Holland
- Coffee mornings still proving popular, by Jean Holland
- A journey through the Chinese Imperial Wardrobe, by Pam Foster
- Manchester’s ‘High Line’, by Allan Foster
- Japanese Woodblock Prints: what are they and how did we get to know them in Western Europe, by Chris David