Lectures take place on the first Wednesday of the months September – July (please note that there are no lectures in December or January). Lectures start at 2.00 pm promptly. Visitors may attend – tickets cost £10 pp. Please note that visitor tickets cannot be booked via the Lowther – please pay on the door as you arrive for the lecture.
Our venue for lectures is the Lowther Pavilion, Lytham St Annes.
The Lowther Pavilion
Lytham St Annes FY8 5QQ
- The Pavilion offers a cafe
- More cafes/restaurants are located in Lytham town centre, a few minutes walk away
- Car parking is available inside the park grounds. When space allows, approximately 30 spaces are available at the reduced rate of £1 per day for members – membership cards must be shown
- Parking is allowed on many of the streets/roads surrounding The Pavilion
- The venue is easily accessible via public transport; bus numbers 7, 11 and 68 stop close by
- Lytham Railway Station is a 10 minute walk away
Study Days and other events are held at various venues in Lytham or St Annes. Recent events have taken place at the Grand Hotel, the Dalmeny Hotel, the Old Links Golf Club, Fylde Rugby Club and the St Annes Palace.
For information on membership please click here