Lectures take place on the first Wednesday of the months, September – July, (please note that there is no lecture in January). Lectures start at 2.00 pm promptly.
From September 2018 onwards our new venue for lectures has been the Lowther Pavilion, Lytham St Annes. Because the Lowther provides us with larger premises we no longer operate a waiting list.
The Lowther Pavilion
Lytham St Annes FY8 5QQ
- Refreshments are available from 1.15 pm at a small cost. The Pavilion also offers a cafe.
- More cafes/restaurants are located in Lytham town centre, a few minutes walk away
- Car parking is available inside the park grounds
- Parking is allowed on many of the streets/roads surrounding The Pavilion
- The venue is easily accessible via public transport; bus numbers 7, 11 and 68 stop close by
- Lytham Railway Station is a 10 minute walk away
For information on membership please click here