New issue of our newsletter, In the Picture, now available
The Autumn 2022 issue of In the Picture was delivered in an electronic format to our members on 18 October 2022. To download it please click here.
It’s quite a bumper issue thanks to contributions from members. Hopefully, this will encourage other members to consider submitting short articles for our Spring 2023 issue. Please contact the editor Pam Foster for any further information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The contents of In the Picture, Autumn 2022 are:
- Letter from our Chair
- Dates for your diary
- Joy out of lockdown: David Hockney’s A Year in Normandie
- Drawing inspiration from both local and travel locations, by Chris David
- Study Day sparkle
- New Lanark World Heritage Site, by Fiona Walmsley-Collins
- Exploring Lancashire’s historic venues, by Jean Holland
- Iconic art on the Riviera, by Pam Foster
- Supporting arts & crafts in our local libraries
- Crafty way to help Ukraine, by Fiona Walmsley-Collins
- Celebrating Midsummer, Swedish style, by Sandra Hallergard
We hope you enjoy reading it!