New Year Lunch at Fairhaven Golf Club
Wednesday 5 January 2022
We have organised a New Year Lunch at Fairhaven Golf Club, to be held on 5 January 2022. The cost is £32, which includes a glass of wine or soft drink on arrival, coffee and gratuities.
Tickets will be on sale at the October and November lectures. More information, including a booking form, is available here. Please fill in the form and send it, together with a cheque and SAE, to: Jean Holland, The Hollies, 151 Hardhorn Road, Poulton-le-Fylde FY6 8ES.
- Broccoli & stilton soup or Forrest mushroom & tarragon soup. Served with sippets croutons
- Prawn & mango cocktail with Marie Rose sauce & rustic Malt bread
- Coarse duck & Armagnac pate with apple chutney & melba toast.
- Marinated salmon fillet, Benedict spinach hollandaise topping
- Roast Fylde turkey breast, bacon & chipolata rolls, sage & apricot, sage & onion, cranberry dressing
- Caramelized roast onion & brie Tart, with chilli infused rocket salad
- Herb crusted pork loin, with a bacon & leek sauce and baked spiced apple.
(All served with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables)
- Spicy figgy Christmas pudding with brandy sauce
- Festive crumble, apple & mixed spice, served with anglaise sauce
- Fanned poached mulled wine pear with calvados clotted cream
Caption: Still Life With Cheeses Floris van Dyck (circa 1575–1651)
Below are some photos of this event