Launching the 2020/2021 season
All members should, by now, have received a bundle of papers by post, relating to new procedures for our 2020/2021 season of lectures. All of these are available electronically below, should you lose or mislay any of the necessary booking forms, etc that you need to fill in and send in if you are coming to a lecture.
- A letter from our Chair Pat Corless welcoming members to the new season, including plans for complying with Covid-19 regulations in order to keep all members safe
- A leaflet detailing operational and safety procedures for lectures at the Lowther
- A programme sheet including the latest lecture programme (note this is slightly different from your membership card)
- An invitation and booking form to a film show on 23 September 2020, plus a chnace to discover more about our new season
- Booking forms for individual lectures, October 2020 – February 2021. Please can you only fill in and return these one at a time for each individual lecture – ie, please don’t return all of them together This will help us with our planning. Thank you
- Registration slips which replace signing in at lectures (for Track & Trace purposes). Please bring a completed form to any lecture you may attend
Please keep visiting our website for up-to-date news of any changes to lectures, etc.